Terms & Conditions
The term Drop Dead Chocolate or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to providefurther information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Our products contain nuts, soya and may contain traces of gluten and milk protein.
- In the unlikeley event of us being out of stock of the product you order we will contact you to offer an alternative. If you required deliver will not allow this we will send a replacement of similar or higher value and contact you after.
- Due to the delicate nature of our products we only ship within the UK. We would not normaly ship on a Friday unless a Saturday delivery is selected.
- We take payment at the time of order, not necessarily the time of despatch. This is to ensure there are no delays in getting your order delivered on time. Please ensure that all payment and delivery details are correct as we cannot be held repsonsible for any delays due to incorrect information. We will acknowledge your order via email and confirm the total price to be paid.
- All prices quoted include VAT at the standard rate - currently 20%
- We deliver throughout the UK but regret that we cannot deliver to addresses containing a PO Box number or accept orders from persons whose own address contains a PO box number.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.